How to get Location of Node

How do I get the location of a node?
I have added the property in Designer file.

public some method
{
—logic—
nodes.Add(new DistributionNetworkNode() { Key = supplyName, Title = supplyName, Type = equipment.Key.LogicType, Location = ?? });
}

Node.Location is the usual way. Alternatively use Node.Position, which is always at the top-left corner of the Part.Bounds.

What is Node over here? I am not getting anything as Node.Location or Node. Position. Is there any way I can get it using Model?? What should I fill ?? with.
In my code, i am getting nodes is ObservableCollection()

You can define your own Location property, or you can use the one predefined on GraphLinksModelNodeData.

You then need to define a Binding of Node.Location to your data property. Make it a TwoWay Binding if you want the model data to be automatically updated as the user drags the node, or if code such as a layout positions the node.

I am using the predefined one. I have already added it in the .Xaml file with two way bindings.
But what do I add here?
nodes.Add(new DistributionNetworkNode() { Key = supplyName, Title = supplyName, Type = equipment.Key.LogicType, Location = ?? });
Key that you can see above is predefined property and I am assigning it the value logically, but what do i assign Location with?
If I dont pass anything here, and add a property, Location doesnt come in XML file.

Location = new Point(3, 4)

Did you know that there are examples of this in the samples’ source code? Just search.