We are pleased to announce the last release of the beta program for version 1.2.
- Version 1.2 includes a lot of performance improvements – everything takes a lot less memory than before, and many things should be a bit faster too.
- We have added support for drawing separator lines between some or all rows and/or columns of a Table Panel.
- You can now customize Links in more ways than before.
- There are additional ways to navigate or operate on trees.
- We have added several new samples.
- We have added an “extensions” folder: Extensions. This holds several sample apps which depend on the regular GoJS library plus extension classes inheriting from Layout, Tool, or CommandHandler.
- We now supply a type definition file for TypeScript.
See the complete list of changes for 1.2 beta: Change Log.
Changes for 1.2 beta 4
- Diagram.makeImage now correctly includes or excludes the grid based on showGrid and showTemporary when a parts list is used.
- The viewport now changes size appropriately on browser window maximize and restore.
- When a Diagram's div is hidden in such a way that its clientWidth or clientHeight go to zero, the old viewport width and height are kept at their old values until they are changed to nonzero values again.
- Fixed copying of custom link points within the DraggingTool.
- Fixed the Panel.data binding of tooltip Adornments for GraphObjects created for items in a Panel.itemArray.
- Fixed Placeholder positioning when a Placeholder has a padding or the Group has a non-default locationSpot.
- On touch-supported devices, the default context menu no longer appears if the right-click was initiated with a mouse.
- Fixed Node.collapseTree not causing the Diagram to redraw.
- Fixed some geometric arc calculations on Geometries with more than one Figure.