Version 1.2 has a number of enhancements to the PrintManager for more customized printing.
As a quick summary, I’ll list the new features:
- Added PrintManager.Bounds property, to specify what region of the model to print
- Added PrintManager.Parts property, to specify a collection of Parts to print
- Added PrintManager.PageOptions property and PrintPageOptions enum
- Added PrintManager.BackgroundTemplate and ForegroundTemplate properties, DataTemplates that allow you to customize what is printed on each page
- Added PrintManager.PageInfo class; each page template is data-bound to a PageInfo describing the currently printing page