2.4: CollapsingRecordNode screen shot

This screen shot shows a before-and-after scenario involving two example CollapsingRecordNodes connected by a number of links.
Each node is not just a list of objects, but a tree-structured nesting of objects, each of which is either collapsible or a leaf. The collapsible header items also demonstrate several GoCollapsibleHandleStyles.
After collapsing the whole node, or collapsing the top-level items, you might get:

There is also latent support for drag-and-drop re-ordering or re-nesting of items. That’s hard to show with screen shots, though. The implementation can easily be enabled by uncommenting-out some code–see the comments for directions.

In case I have to load many nodes and links. How to I display them in the view after I have loaded nodes and links completed?

What’s the problem? Just go ahead and create the GoObjects and Add them to the desired GoGroup and Add top-level objects to the desired GoLayer (GoDocument), and they should appear in any GoView displaying that GoDocument.

Like Windows Forms, I don’t want draw to screen when I am building the graph. I want to show this when I have completed.

The normal painting behavior is buffered, so if you have a method that adds a bunch of objects, the user won’t see anything until after your method is done.
If you are doing the unusual thing of explicitly calling Control.Update or Control.Refresh, well, I guess you shouldn’t be, if you don’t want to show your partially built diagram.
If for some reason you are building your diagram either as a result of separate events where WM_PAINT messages might get through, or asynchronously, you can call GoView.BeginUpdate and EndUpdate, or the similar methods GoDocument.BeginUpdateViews and EndUpdateViews (for delaying updates in all views showing that GoDocument).