AnimationTrigger is not acceptable in GraphObject.make in typescript

hi,
I’m using gojs with typescript. my go-module.d.ts version is GoJS v2.1.17
when i tried to add AnimationTrigger into my node template i got Visual Code complaining as the following:

No overload matches this call.
The last overload gave the following error.
Argument of type ‘AnimationTrigger’ is not assignable to parameter of type ‘string | GraphObject | EnumValue | Binding | RowColumnDefinition | PanelLayout | HTMLDivElement | (Partial<…> & { …; }) | (string | … 5 more … | (Partial<…> & { …; }))[]’.
Type ‘AnimationTrigger’ is not assignable to type ‘Partial & { [p: string]: any; }’.
Type ‘AnimationTrigger’ is not assignable to type ‘Partial’.
The types returned by ‘copy()’ are incompatible between these types.
Type ‘AnimationTrigger’ is missing the following properties from type ‘Group’: ensureBounds, placeholder, computesBoundsAfterDrag, computesBoundsIncludingLinks, and 276 more.

seems like AnimationTrigger class is not added to the GraphObject.make() argument declaration?

I think you are correct – that is an oversight. We will fix the go.d.ts file tomorrow/today.
For now maybe you can just cast it through any to something that does work.

You can now get the 2.1.18 beta go.d.ts file from https://gojs.net/beta/release/go.d.ts

Thanks for reporting the problem. I hope it did not inconvenience you too much. Tell us if you still have problems with the definition file.