- I want to copy the links from one node to another (and then delete the original). BUT when I call
the link l is removed from the original.Node.TopPort.SourceLinks which stuffs up the iterator. Is this a bug?
- Small bug? TopLeftMargin = new SizeF(X,Y) sets Top to Y and Left to X.
- Yes, that makes sense. One way around this is to make a copy of the set of links first, and then iterate over that collection, rather than over the GoPort.Links enumerable.
- No, that’s right–the constructor for SizeF is SizeF(width, height), so the left margin will correspond to the width, and the top margin will correspond to the height.
- My comment was more aimed at the name of the method rather than whether it was right perhaps MarginLeftTop
- Is there any way to control the size of the TextBox editor for a TextLabel?
- Sure–override GoText.CreateEditor to call the base method and modify the Bounds of that GoControl to suit your tastes.