I’m using JGo SWT 5.15 in an Eclipse plug-in and I’m having an issue with clipboard functions (Cut, copy, paste). When I have text selected, and do Edit->Cut, it cuts the selected node, rather than the selected text. I’ve noticed the same problem on the Demo1 app as well.
In the demo app, try this:
- Double click on the “general node” text, as if you were going to rename the node’s label.
- Select all of the “general node” text.
- Select the Edit->Cut menu item.
- Notice that the node is Cut, not the selected text.
- Select the Edit->Paste menu item.
- Note that the node has now been pasted back.
It seems as if the target of the Copy/Cut/Paste/Delete actions are always nodes, even if the current focus/selection is a label.
Any help or suggestions?