Deploying Go diagram

Hello ,

This is the first time we are trying to deploy a release with godiagram controls.We have followed all the steps written on the deploy manual , since unlock the dlls until compile and link the license in our aplication but we are getting an error , it is shown on the screenshot .
We have the framework 3.5.

Thank in Advance.

I’m going to guess that it’s a config.web issue:

From the GoWebIntro …

You can do this by adding (or merging) the following lines into your application’s Web.config file:

Be sure that any configured HTTP handler for *.axd does not take precedence over this one; you can use a different name and file extension if it is more convenient.

Thank for the quick response . I have added that line in the web.config but i m getting the same issue.

Is there another thing to have in mind ?

Thank in advance

Regards

It’s finding the Northwoods DLLs, or you would get a runtime error. And if it were a licensing issue, you’d be getting an error for that. I don’t know… is there anything weird/unusal about your server? Do you have another server you could test on?

Thanks for the quick response , it was an server replication issue , it was solved.

Regards

What did you do to solve it…? you might save others some time by posting more details. thanks.

Hello ,

we just did the thing that you recommended ,

"You can do this by adding (or merging) the following lines into your application’s Web.config file:

"

Actually we already had that line in the wec.config . but we have three environments , and the web.config was just updated in the development environment but was not replicated on the Test Local environment .

We Just replicated that file again on the TL server.

Regards