I'd like to verify the process of building and deploying applications using GoDiagrams.
Based on what I see in GoWinIntro.doc the steps are:
(1) get license keys and license GoDiagrams on development PC
(2) ensure the application has Licenses.licx file included into the application (C# .Net)
(3) ensure that the license file has entries for GoDiagram libraries
(4) build the application, run it on the development PC, ensure that evaluation tag is not displayed over DiagramView
(5) create installation for the application including Northwoods DLLs used by the application. The DLLs just have to be copied along with the application.
(6) deploy on PC without previous installation of GoDiagrams, test.
Is that all, or am I missing something?
Our application uses Northwoods.Go.DLL and Northwoods.Go.Xml.Dll, so our license.licx file has only this line:
"Northwoods.Go.GoView, Northwoods.Go, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8" - I understand Northwoods.Go.Xml.Dll is not protected by license and should not have entry in the file?
We successfuly build our application on a PC with Northwoods GoDiagrams license installed - do we have to use Northwoods DLLs from this PC for the deployment? Or they are the same as DLLs from evaluation installed on another PC?