Displaying FromArrow And ToArrow in a link

Hi,

I am looking to display FromArrow and ToArrow onto a link. Issue is that i am able to set either from arrowhead or to arrowhead at a given time. I want to set both on a given link at same time. Below is code i am using:

<local:CustomLinkPanel go:Part.SelectionAdorned="True" go:Part.SelectionElementName="Path" go:Part.Selectable="True" go:Part.Reshapable="True"
ContextMenuOpening="Link_ContextMenuOpening" MouseEnter="Link_MouseEnter" MouseLeave="Link_MouseLeave" MouseDown="Link_MouseDown" x:Name="CustLinkPanel">

<TextBlock x:Name="CableInfoTop" Text="{Binding Path=Data.CableInfoTop}" go:LinkPanel.Offset="0 -10" go:LinkPanel.Orientation="Upright" Visibility="{Binding Path=Part.Diagram.CableMode, Converter={StaticResource BoolToVisConverter}}"
TextAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="12" />
<TextBlock x:Name="CableInfoBottom" Text="{Binding Path=Data.CableInfoBottom}" go:LinkPanel.Offset="0 10" go:LinkPanel.Orientation="Upright" Visibility="{Binding Path=Part.Diagram.CableMode, Converter={StaticResource BoolToVisConverter}}"
TextAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="12" />

You need to use two separate Shapes, one for each arrowhead. For example, this is simplified from the Arrowheads or LinkDemo samples:

<DataTemplate x:Key="LinkTemplate"> <go:LinkPanel> <go:LinkShape Stroke="Black" StrokeThickness="1" /> <Path Stroke="Black" StrokeThickness="1" go:LinkPanel.ToArrow="OpenTriangle" /> <Path Stroke="Black" StrokeThickness="1" go:LinkPanel.FromArrow="BackwardOpenTriangle" /> </go:LinkPanel> </DataTemplate>

Thank you so much Smile That did solved my problem.