Downloaded Demo Doesn't Run -HELP!

Ive downloaded the GoDiagram Web 2.2.2 demo package. When I open the projects in VisualStudio, and after converting them to the current project format, selecting a default start page, and hitting F5 (Debug), I get the following error:

“Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. The project is not configured to be debugged.”

Well, according to Web.config, project properties and IIS setup, it is set up for debugging. This happens with every project in the package. The entire shared web folder is marked to support debugging of ASP applications. Web.config contains the requisite ‘debug=“true”’ setting. What else could be wrong? I am debugging other ASP projects (including competing vendor’s evaluation kits) just fine.

I must say, I cannot evaluate your product if I can’t write my own code and step thru it a bit. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I’d appreciate help in getting the evaluation kit working. This is the first time I have seen this happen with a vendor’s demonstration kit. It’s a very shoddy experience.

http://www.nwoods.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=740&PN=1