My name is Leandro Loriato. I’m working on an Ecplise RCP based project that needs to implement a diagram editor and I am planning to use JGo. I know there’s a version of JGo for SWT but I still have some questions that I hope you guys can answer:
- Your JGo SWT Version works very well on a SWT standalone application. But how can I integrate this with the view and editor concepts of Eclipse RCP? Can I easily port an JGo made application to a plugin for RCP platform? How tightly coupled with the “low-level” components of SWT, like Shell or Display, is your library (in RCP I may some times only interact with the higher-level abstractions provided from Eclipse)?
- There are some fancy tabs that come with this product. Will they vanish when I transform this application in an Eclipse’s Editor?
- Can I customize the way the models are persisted?
- How easy is the creation of a customize dialog for the palette?
- What dependencies will this component add to my project? Just your library and SWT?
Thanks in advance,