Error help

I ran across this error with a client. I’m trying to figure out the issue.

Can anyone give an idea as the conditions that raise this error.

Thanks,
Andrew

Server Error in '/Brightstep' Application. -----------------

IComparer (or the IComparable methods it relies upon) did not return zero when Array.Sort called x. CompareTo(x). x: 'Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirectedNode'  x's type: 'GoLayoutForceDirectedNode' The IComparer: 'Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected+SizeComparer'. 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: IComparer (or the IComparable methods it relies upon) did not return zero when Array.Sort called x. CompareTo(x). x: 'Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirectedNode'  x's type: 'GoLayoutForceDirectedNode' The IComparer: 'Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected+SizeComparer'.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: IComparer (or the IComparable methods it relies upon) did not return zero when Array.Sort called x. CompareTo(x). x: 'Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirectedNode'  x's type: 'GoLayoutForceDirectedNode' The IComparer: 'Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected+SizeComparer'.]
   System.SorterObjectArray.QuickSort(Int32 left, Int32 right) +247
   System.Array.Sort(Array keys, Array items, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer comparer) +366
   Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected.SurroundNode(GoLayoutForceDirectedNode node, Int32 level) +547
   Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected.LayoutClusters(Int32 level, Int32 maxiter) +227
   Northwoods.GoWeb.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected.PerformLayout() +584
   Brightstep2.brightstep.beh_analyze_diagram.draw_go_diagram2(DataSet ds) +8741
   Brightstep2.brightstep.beh_analyze_diagram.create_student_interaction_list() +3067
   Brightstep2.brightstep.beh_analyze_diagram.create_page() +95
   Brightstep2.brightstep.beh_analyze_diagram.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +447
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

-----------------Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832 

That’s a float-point equality comparison bug that we have already fixed. We intend to produce a 3.0.3 kit with this and a few other bug fixes, tomorrow.

Thanks. Good to know.

Is 3.0.3 coming out soon? I continue to run into the error.

very soon…

How soon will 3.0.3 will be available?

This bug kills me and there is no good workaround for it.

Hope for fix soon,

Ido.

Any update…I can’t use GoDiagram with this error…