Flow chart

how I cant add select option tag in Nodes. and change Node text according to option selected.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you have and what you want.

You could certainly add one or more GoJS Buttons to your node. The button could be added via an Adornment when the node is selected, as shown by the StateChart and Grafcet samples. Or the button could be built into your node template to be shown continuously, as shown by the DecisionTree and IVR Tree samples.

Hi,

I have a text field , and on it’s 'click ’ event. I am calling a web method function to get value from database. how I get text box click event. In that form only I am having gojs and pallete window.

Are you asking about ASP.NET? That depends on the framework that you are using, if any. Certainly this is well documented, as you can find with a web search. The answers have nothing to do with GoJS.

No I am asking about Go.js with html5.

I thought you were asking about how to call a WebMethod.

If you are asking about how to get a click event on a GraphObject, just set the GraphObject.click property. Again, for examples, just search the samples or the Intro.

Ok. but after that can I call a WebMethod? Is it possible to call a WebMethod from node click event.

Of course.

Hi,

1)How to iterate nodes ?
2)How to find click event of node? And how to get node Id for selected node?
3)How we create new property “Id” for node like “key” property in nodeDataArray?
4)How to call web method from init() method using ajax?
5)I am writing jquery code but it not working. Is jquery $ sing conflict?
I am having gojs and pallete window.

1. Introduction to Collections

2. If you set the GraphObject.click property of your Node (template) to be an event handling function, the Node will be the second argument. “obj.part.data” will get the bound node data object, a JavaScript object in the model. There you have all of the properties that you have set on the data for your app.

3. Introduction to Models. Each node data object is just a JavaScript object – set whatever properties you want.

4. Minimal sample loading JSON data

5. Introduction to Building Objects: see the paragraphs about “$”.

Hi,
I am using diagram components for ASP.net WebForms.
1)How to find click event of node? And how to get node Id for selected node?
2)How we create new property for node?

You might be using ASP.NET on the server, but GoJS is a pure client-side solution. All JavaScript code is running in the browser.

1. Set the GraphObject.click property of your Node (template) to be an event handling function.

There may be more than one Part selected. Diagram.selection is that collection. “myDiagram.selection.first().data.id” might be what you are asking for.

1. Introduction to Models. Each node data object is just a JavaScript object – set whatever properties you want.

Ya But GoDiagram component is also used in Asp.net. application.
I am using Northwoods.GoWeb.dll for asp.net application. Here I cant access click event of node.

This is the GoJS forum, not the GoDiagram forum. Earlier you did state: [quote]No I am asking about Go.js with html5.[/quote]

But I would recommend against using GoDiagram Web. Thin clients are ancient technology. Just use ASP.NET and WebMethods.