GoJS version 1.6 brings these major new features, now in beta test:
- Z-ordering within Layers by setting or binding the new Part.zOrder property.
- Animations for tree and Group collapse, and animation of Diagram.position with CommandHandler.scrollToPart.
- Links can now have automatically determined keys if you set the GraphLinksModel.linkKeyProperty.
- You can now send and receive incremental changes to a database instead of sending the whole model, with Model.toIncrementalJson and Model.applyIncrementalJson.
- Tooltips are now shown on touch devices when the user clicks on an object with a GraphObject.toolTip or in the diagram background when Diagram.toolTip is an Adornment.
As usual, there are a lot of new samples and extensions:
- Check Boxes, using the newly predefined “CheckBox” Panel
- Adornment Buttons
- Double Circle
- Drag Unoccupied
- Path Animation
- Radial Partition
- State Chart Incremental
- Tree Mapper
- Simple Curved Link Reshaping Tool
- Local Storage Command Handler
- Snap Link Reshaping Tool
There are also a lot of little, but sometimes invaluable, new features. Read more details in the Change Log.