How to force LayeredDigraphLayout to wrap at diagram bounds?

I would like to disable horizontal scrolling and have the LayeredDigraphLayout wrap based on the width of the window. How can I do this?

<go:Diagram.DefaultTool> <go:ToolManager WheelBehavior="None" /> </go:Diagram.DefaultTool>
You also need to replace the standard ControlTemplate provided for Diagrams, to customize the ScrollViewer and DiagramPanel:

<go:Diagram.Template> <ControlTemplate> <Border x:Name="Border" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}" BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}" BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}"> <ScrollViewer VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled"> <go:DiagramPanel x:Name="Panel" Stretch="None" Padding="{TemplateBinding Padding}" CanHorizontallyScroll="False" CanVerticallyScroll="True" AutoScrollRegion="0 0 0 0" HorizontalContentAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}" VerticalContentAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}" /> </ScrollViewer> </Border> </ControlTemplate> </go:Diagram.Template>
Note that besides setting the obvious properties dealing with scrollbars and scrolling I also disabled autoscrolling.

LayeredDigraphLayout does not support wrapping, only GridLayout does that because of its row/column nature. How would LayeredDigraphLayout wrap, exactly?