Is there anyway shall we dynamically maintain grid cell height when more events dragged on to a particular grid cell using GOJS

Hi Walter,

Can you provide me an example time series associated with swim lanes; (means each swim lane shows events based on time scale)

Best Regards
Venakt

Have you seen the Timeline sample? Timeline

There might be other samples like that. We intend to make it easier to create timelines and other graduated scales like that in version 1.7.

Hi Walter,

Please take a look into the bellow given diagram. I have Swimlane group called T099 it has 2 green Events associated with it in a sequential manner; I did drop one of the green event from a group T099 into another swimlane group called T87A; when incident happened; The group T87A accommodated the new event along with the existing event and increased the row size dynamically at runtime; now events show in parallel rather than sequential manner when the drop happened; Would I expect the same feature supporting in GOJS with grid layout.

GridLayout arranges parts/nodes in rows. The maximum height of the nodes in a single row determines the minimum height of that row, plus any possible fractional cell height (Grid.cellSize.height). Plus there is empty space between the rows (GridLayout.spacing.height).

So if you can make sure one of the nodes that is laid out by GridLayout has the height of all of the things you care about, the row will be tall enough to accommodate it.

TableLayout will do the same thing – each row will be tall enough to hold the tallest cell in the row. Plus any spacing as determined by the RowColumnDefinition for that row.

Hi Walter,
We have to monitor sequence of events on daily basis for each resource along with a time series; which looks nice with Gridlayout but not with a TableLayout

Best Regards
Venkat