License errors on deployed applications

My end-user is getting an “invalid license” error whenever he runs my GoDiagram .NET based application. It was running fine two weeks ago. However, after my office moved and my IP address changed, the license errors started occurring.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, chetan

IP addresses are ignored by the license checks.
Are you sure you have linked a license into your executable assembly? The error message should outline everything you need to do. Read more about it in GoWinIntro.doc, in the docs subdirectory of the GoDiagram installation.

The problem was that the name of his development machine had changed, so he needed to install a new license key by getting a new unlock code.

When running the LC to generate the licenses file i get the following error

D:\compile\C#Items\ishola\WindowsApplication3\bin\Debug>l c /target:WindowsApplication3.exe /complist:WindowsApplication3.txt /i:Northwoods.Go.dll /outdir:D:\compile\C#Items\ishola\WindowsApplication3\bin\De bug /v
Microsoft ® .NET License Compiler
[Microsoft .Net Framework, Version 1.1.4322.573]
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation 1998-2002. All rights reserved.

Processing complist ‘WindowsApplication3.txt’…
WindowsApplication3.txt(1) : info LC0001 : Processing component entry 'Northwoods.Go, Northwoods.Go.dll’
WindowsApplication3.txt(1) : error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type 'Northwoods.Go, Northwoods.Go.dll’
Creating Licenses file D:\compile\C#Items\ishola\WindowsApplication3\bin\Debug\wind owsapplication3.exe.licenses…
D:\compile\C#Items\ishola\WindowsApplication3\bin\Debug>p ause
Press any key to continue . . .

Do I have to list every single type of object that I’m usign as reference?

Yes, in the LICENSES.LICX file you need to specify each Type that uses the .NET licensing mechanisms.
For GoDiagram Win version 2.2, these are the only lines of text you can possibly need:
Northwoods.Go.GoView, Northwoods.Go, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.GoPalette, Northwoods.Go, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.GoOverview, Northwoods.Go, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected, Northwoods.Go.Layout, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Layout.GoLayoutLayeredDigraph, Northwoods.Go.Layout, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Instruments.GoInstruments, Northwoods.Go.Instruments, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Of course, you might not be using all of these–feel free to delete the lines referring to components you aren’t using. You may need to substitute the actual version number–all four parts are important to the Microsoft License Compiler. And the names are slightly different for GoDiagram Express.