Licensing problem

I get a license check on our automated build machine for Go Win.
We (Metreos) bought a subscription some time back. The last version valid for our subscription was 2.2.2 (according to Jake). In fact I can build against this DLL and execute on my development machine without doing anything in the way of licensing.
We were recently acquired by a very large company. We’ll be upgrading to latest Go windows plus the Java version as well; however the wheels turn much more slowly here.
The build box was previously using a 2.1.something version of Go. After replacing the Northwoods.Go.dll on the build box, copying it to the gac, and running the build, we began to get license checks when executing the app.
So I ran the license compiler on it. licenses.licx is in the executable project. It contains Northwoods.Go.GoView, Northwoods.Go, Version=2.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
For reference, the command line is:
“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Bin\lc.exe” /target:c:\workspace\mce-trunk-1360\max\maxdesigner\bin\debu g\MaxDesigner.exe /complist:c:\workspace\mce-trunk-1360\max\maxdesigner\licens es.licx /i:c:\workspace\mce-trunk-1360\Contrib\Northwoods\Northwoods .Go.dll
lc.exe runs and indicates success. When we build the app and run it we get a license check. The license check indicates Northwoods.Go.GoView, Northwoods.Go, Version=2.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
I open the project on the build box and inspect the references, the entry in question indeed indicates it is using the 2.2.2.0 dll.
Can you please suggest how we can repair things such that we can build and execute against the 2.2.2.0 library. Many thanks.

We are only using the one licensed component. The licenses.licx file has always had just the one entry.
To clarify, the machine in question, out automated build machine, has a license for GoWin.

Does the LicenseManager list a binary development license for version 2.2 of Northwoods.Go?
Try running Samples\BuildSamples.bat. Do the resulting executables have license keys linked in, so that they run without any problems on any machine?