Link and Text manipulation

Hi, i have some questions about link and text manipulation

1/ how can i change one of the following attributes of a specific link in canvas

<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“line-height: 1.4; white-space: pre;”> + Type of the line : solid line, dash line, dot line, etc

<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> + Type of the arrow of each side of the link

<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> + thickness
<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”>
<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> + fill color

<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> + Type of the link : straigt, curve, entity relation( have text each side) like in the sample, and how many type gojs supports?

2/ how can i set these with a text block set on a node
<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”>
<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> + alignment : left, right, center, top, bottom, vertical

<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> + font color, background( of that textblock) color, border (of that textblock) color

<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> + font style, font size

Thanks,
Regards
Vu

1/ Those are all controlled by properties of Shape, except the nature of the link, which is controlled by properties of Link.

I recommend reading the Introduction, including pages such as Shapes and Links.

2/ Those aspects are controlled by TextBlock properties. But the alignment is determined by the type of Panel and several Panel-related properties defined on GraphObject.

I suggest that you find a node in the samples or Introduction that is structured the way that you want and adapt its template.