Links Alignment issue and overlapping issue

function resetZoomLevel() {

setTimeout(function () {

myDiagram.zoomToFit();

}, 2); this is running

OK, so now we know Node.avoidable is true for that smaller gray node in your screenshot.

Have you checked whether any link is modified after your call to AvoidsLinksRouter?

Ah, Diagram.zoomToFit won’t modify any Nodes or Links.

no link is modified after AvoidsLinksRouter

OK, I cannot explain it. Could you provide a way for me to reproduce the problem?

can we connect for on this?

due to c

can you tell me how to check this?

If there’s no mention of “avoidableMargin” anywhere in your code, then you haven’t set it, so it cannot be the problem.

can we have a meeting for this issue

but we are setting alignment x and y here

On which object are you setting the alignment, and when?

filter object in mappingdata of mergeNodeDataArray

moreover changing the alignment x & y doesn’t help ,it still overlapping on node

and we are using palette for the nodes

I suggest that you read your private forum messages.

Also, you have not provided enough information in this topic for me to figure out what might be wrong. Short phrases without descriptive context do not help me understand your situation.

hi Walter , the issue is that for some of our data/ scenarios the nodes are getting overlapped by routes despite of using go.Link.AvoidsNodes adding avoidorthongaloverlaps is also not helping ,seems like that when we set the alignment of nodes it is getting overlapped ,it should not happen as we are just changing nodes(contains alignment of the nodes) and link array

can you explain this in detail

done but still same result

is it dur to so much lines in frame that it is overlapping?

In version 3 of GoJS there is an improved AvoidLinksRouter. Dynamic Ports