Loss the SVG Image when we Resize from Diagram Area

Hi,

we are adding SVG Image from Palette. its showing SVG image from Toolbox and also Diagram Area…
when we Re-size Shape from Diagram area . if we resize Image from diagram area and cross the actual SVG image size that time we loss the image

Bind the SVG image like this …

$(go.Picture,
{ name: “BODY” , width: 50, height: 50}, new go.Binding(“desiredSize”, “size”, go.Size.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Size.stringify), new go.Binding(“source”, “source”)

)
            , $(go.TextBlock, { textAlign: "center" }, new go.Binding("text", "key")))

Any Help on this would be appreciated

You can format your code: Code Formatting

I just tried this:

myDiagram.add(
    $(go.Part,
      { resizable: true, resizeObjectName: "PIC" },
      $(go.Picture, { name: "PIC", desiredSize: new go.Size(580, 580), source: "images/tiger.svg" })
    ));

and it displayed and interactively resized correctly.

However, I am using Firefox, and I remember now that you are using Internet Explorer. Sure enough, it appears that Internet Explorer does not seem to support resizing of SVG images. I don’t know that there is anything that we can do about that.

One work-around that does work in all three major browsers, with different resizing behavior, is using a “Viewbox” Panel:

myDiagram.add(
    $(go.Part, "Viewbox",
      { resizable: true },
      $(go.Picture, { desiredSize: new go.Size(580, 580), source: "images/tiger.svg" })
    ));

HI

Thanks for Replay…
we getting issue is when we resize … resize have no nay issue… but if we given the source from Picture as .PNG image then resize shapes and also stretches the shapes Image
but in case … when we given the source as .SVG from Picture then resize … but Shape is not stretches.

Any Help on this would be appreciated