Moving GoTextNode from CollapsingRecordNode

I have two collapsing record nodes as shown in the figure. They have GoTextNodes in them. What I want to do is drag-drop (i.e. move ) a GoTextNode from one CollapsingRecordNode to another. If possible, I also want to be able to drag-drop between nodes as well. Any ideas about how to achieve this ?

EDIT: Ok so I solved this halfway by using the BoxArea example and OnSelectionDropped method (what I am planning to do is just update the list of the CollapsingRecordNode when that method is called). But still wondering how I can drop in between GoTextNodes (or if there is better way than I am currently using so far)

have you discovered these lines in CollapsingRecordNode?

//??? comment out the following three assignments, and change Insertable to true,
  // if you want to be able to drag around itemlists within a CollapsingRecordNode
  this.Copyable = false;
  this.Deletable = false;
  this.DragsNode = true;
  //    this.Insertable = true;

I tried that but it doesn’t seem to work for me. Not really sure what I am doing wrong though.

EDIT: Got it. I also needed to do

//??? comment out the following three assignments if you want to be able to
        //    drag around individual items within a CollapsingRecordNode
        this.Copyable = false;
        this.Deletable = false;
        this.DragsNode = true;

which is located inside the CollapsingRecordNodeItem and use them as the items (I was using plain GoTextNodes). Thanks so much !