Org Chart Editor double click on canvas stop creating New Node

only the difference is all your samples you are doing click. I am doing “click from the context menu”

when i add the new node in the above example toNode.location.isReal() is coming as false.

The same GraphObject.click Button event handler will work in both selection Adornments as well as in context menus.

I have updated Page Not Found -- Northwoods Software to show both at the same time. That UI design is rather silly, but it demonstrates how either approach will work.

The location for any new node will not be known until after the layout has arranged it. That happens when the transaction is committed.

Hi Walter i am unable to get this working… Is it possible can you come to skype i will share my screen? and show you the code.

I thought I had already given you an example of how to do what you asked for. Does that not exhibit the behavior that you were seeking?

Sorry, we do not have time to debug everyone’s code.

ok let me put the code. here what i wrote … please have a look. this is urgent issue walter

Hi Support

in this post please remove the diagram. the data is our security breach

I do not see any diagram image or data. You can edit anything that you have posted.