Problem in ActiveX licensing

Hello!
I have problem with licensing Go vs ActiveX control.
I have:
Northwoods.Go 2.2 binary development (2.2.2)
Northwoods.Go.Layout 2.2 binary development (2.2.2)
Northwoods.Go.Instruments 2.2 binary development (2.2.2)
License file contains:
Northwoods.Go.GoView, Northwoods.Go, Version=2.2.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Layout.GoLayoutLayeredDigraph, Northwoods.Go.Layout, Version=2.2.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Northwoods.Go.Layout.GoLayoutForceDirected, Northwoods.Go.Layout, Version=2.2.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4e3b7b70161cfe8
Result in test container http://develop.intalev.ru/index.php/%D0%98%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1 %D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5:Snap2.gif
What i doing wrong?
Thank you.
p.s: Licensing did work correctly till recently (till november).

Do you have any idea of what has changed this past month?

1. I have installed VS 2005 with NET 2.0.
    2. I replased composition of control with inheritance.

I see in Resource Editor that licenses doesn’t link to our DLL.

The LICENSES.LICX file must have been compiled and linked into your .EXE before; is that not the case now? Microsoft requires it to be linked into your .EXE.

I have reinstalled Windows XP, VS .NET 2003, Northwoods Go library, next, I have recompiled our project (DLL registered as an ActiveX control). If project is running on this machine, there is no any message boxes and watermarks. On any other machine I don’t receive message boxes too, but there is a watermark in the upper left corner of the window.

Ah, so you are not building an .EXE any more? OK, send us e-mail.
You’re not getting any license issues on your development machine because there is a license key installed on that machine. If the licensing code doesn’t find a license key linked into the .EXE, it looks on the machine. That allows things to work smoothly at design-time as well as at run-time.

We can’t link in .EXE , because we use Northwood Go library in ActiveX control designed as a part of a project developed in another language. e-mail : burlak@intalev.ru