Problem with Splitter control

I think I am having the same problem using 0.8.3. When dragging externally onto the diagram and then releasing, the release is not passed to the window.

Could you be more specific about what you are doing and what behavior is expected and what behavior you are getting, please?

I am using the Telerik Kendo UI Splitter control. The situation is a re-positioning of the splitter in a location currently occupied by the diagram. When the ‘new splitter location’ is “dropped” on the diagram, I would expect the diagram to relay events through to the DOM such that the splitter is re-positioned as expected. Instead the new splitter location continues to be dragged around as the mouse is moved over the diagram and page, and only completes the re-position once the mouse has been clicked outside of the diagram. I hope I am being clear enough, let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.

This is definitely something different than the original bug report.
So that Splitter control is not capturing the mouse nor is it resizing panels in real-time, right?
We’ll have to try this out.

I’m not sure what you mean by the splitter ‘capturing the mouse’.

The behavior of the splitter is to resize its content only once the mouse has been released( it does not resize while dragging).

As far as I understand the problem, the Splitter is not receiving the mouse release event whenever that event occurs within the diagram’s viewport bounds.

My initial question was if this was an issue with however upon further testing, a blank canvas is able to relay the mouse release event and the splitter works as expected.

Thank you for your assistance.