Red X In GoView

I can create the image if I don’t show the lines between the nodes.

It seems that the problem is occurring during the rendering of the strokes. I can create a 100MB image that contains just the nodes, but when I try to create the same image with the nodes and the strokes, I get the OOM.

Some more info…

My hunch was that the System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawPath() was failing because it was trying to draw lines that were too short. So I scaled the position of the nodes by a factor of 2, making the lines between each node longer. This also, of course, increased the size of the bitmap by a factor of 4. The GetBitmap...() call worked, and the image was saved to disk correctly.
So, it seems that there is a problem (as mentioned earlier in this post) when GDI tries to draw a curve that is too short.
Is it possible to confirm this?
Thanks,
Mark
Too small lines in a too big bitmap? Well, I'm glad you got it to work.
We added work-arounds for the cases we could easily handle in version 2.5. But it's still possible for you to construct GoStrokes that might cause the problem. If you can provide some simple code that produces such an error-causing shape, I can see what we can do to try to avoid that in the future.