Redrawing RecordNodes in a JGoDocument

Hi

I have a series of RecordNodes that I create to reflect the contents of a datasructure that is being periodically updated in the background. I have events set up to trigger a re-draw of the nodes (sometimes nodes are added/deleted, sometimes more values are added to a node), but I can't seem to come up with a way of reliably updating my document.
The easiest way for me would be simply re-drawing the entire thing when the underlying datastructure changes (this does not happen often, is usally instigated by a user action and the number of objects in the Document is minimal so this shouldn't have an adverse effect on performance). My first attempt involved calling '.deleteContents()' in my JGoDocument, but when I tried to add new RecordNodes to the Document nothing happened (screen remained blank). I have also tried deleting the Document from the View, then adding a new one before adding my RecordNodes to it but this had the same result as above.
Is there a way I can do this? Or should I try a different approach?

You shouldn’t need to do anything, redrawing is handled by JGo. Whenever you add or delete a JGoObject or modify one of the visible properties of any JGoObject in a JGoDocument, all the JGoViews of that JGoDocument are automatically updated.

Have you perhaps subclassed RecordNode and failed to call the superclass in one or more of the overriden methods?

Thanks, you put me on the right track. I tried removing the objects one-by-one and it all works as it should (objects are deleted and I can then add new ones).

The reason it wasn't working for me was I was trying to delete all the objects at once with the 'deleteContents()' which must have been doing something else as well which prevented me from drawing any new objects on the JGoDocument.