Refereshing issue with rotated GoText with box

Hi,

As per our application, all entities along x axis, should be moved when corresponding y axis text is moved upward or downward.
Like if I move RIET(7) text, then all objects along x axis on that line should be moved accordingly, which is fine.
But the problem in refereshing only with the following rotated text in box, only when I move RIET(7) text very fast only in downward direction. But when I minimize the application & again maximize it, then it's refreshed automatically.
Please provide me some hint so that refereshing of this text would automatically done without minimizing the application.
Thanks

Seems like the same issue as this, where the issue is resolved at the bottom of the thread.

Hi,

Actually I am the same user (navneet) for that question & I have the same code for that. Issue is only appeared when I do move very fast, then refereshing doesn't work.
Regards
Navneet

Is the label part of a GoGroup?

No,

All the text objects are derived from GoText class.

But is the RotatedText added directly to the GoDocument, is it a GoLabeledLink label, or is it added in some other way?

Hi,
This RotatedText is added directly to the GoDocument.
Regards
Hi,
This RotatedText is added directly to the GoDocument.
Like:
RotatedText oLabel = new RotatedText();
View.Document.LinksLayer.Add(oLabel);
Regards

ok, try just increasing the size of the bump in the b.Inflate(3, 3);

Hello Jake,

After increasing the size of the bump from the b.Inflate(3, 3) to b.Inflate(30,30), the problem has been resolved.
Thanks a lot for your support in this regard.
Regards
Navneet