Show incremental problem

i m working on a diagram which has the following binding of diagram event “addModelChangedListener”

this.diagram.addModelChangedListener(
      (e) => {
        console.log(e.newValue);

console.log(e.propertyName+"  ::  "+e.newValue);

console.log(e.object);

if (e.isTransactionFinished) {
          // this records each Transaction as a JSON-format string
          if ((this.diagram.model instanceof go.GraphLinksModel)) {
            this.showIncremental(this, this.diagram.model.toIncrementalJson(e));
          }
        }
      });

now i want to check if the event and perform another transaction on the event
but the transaction inside of this model change listener doesnot appear in incremental json.
Can i bind model change listener to 2 different functions

I do not understand what you want to do.

Note that the listener will be called for all ChangedEvents of the Model. GoJS Changed Events -- Northwoods Software

You can call Model.toIncrementalJson only when the ChangedEvent is of type Transaction and ChangedEvent.isTransactionFinished is true. Model | GoJS API

There is a transaction i want to do on the diagram on certain events so it will be carried out in modelchanged listener but the issue is that the change done inside model changed listener on diagram is not registered by to model changed listener

Could you please be more specific about what you want to do? You must be very careful making any changes to the model in a model Changed listener. And for Transaction kinds of ChangedEvents, you must not make any changes to the model: GoJS Changed Events -- Northwoods Software