Showing overview on div which has 10000 nodes

HI support,.
i am creating diagram by using Virtualized Graph with ForceDirectedLayout concept.it working fine and nodes are loading very quickly. when be try to load 10000 node it loading fine but my real issue is that when we try to show overview on my main div my graph is not loading and page hanged. so that currently i am showing overview on my Neighborhood,
but our requirement is to show overview on main div.
please suggest me possible change in code.
I have to share my source code also with you for your better information, is there any way to send my code in zip or any other format.
Thanks.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to when you say your main div and your neighborhood.

You can send code to GoJS at our domain, nwoods.com.

If you want to show all of the nodes and links, they all need to be created first. That takes time.

okay…
Thanks.

HI
Thanks for support,
i am creating diagram by using Virtualized Graph with ForceDirectedLayout concept.
i have to export whole diagram in a pdf/png format but currently it is exporting only part of that diagram which is visible on console.
is there any way to download whole diagram in any format, if it has large number of nodes and links.
please suggest me.
Thanks.

Just as with showing an Overview diagram, you are asking to render all of the nodes and links, not just those in the viewport. Again, that means all of those Nodes and Links have to be created, or else the diagram would not know what to draw and how for each node and for each link.