Strange gap in editable DragDropFileds

Hi,

I modified the DragDropField example (1.3.9 version) to let textBlocks be editable and it seems that the text editor box is displayed with some increasing gap from the text.
I simply modified the fieldtemplate variable in this way (just the red part):

var fieldTemplate =
$(go.Panel, “TableRow”, // this Panel is a row in the containing Table
new go.Binding(“portId”, “name”), // this Panel is a “port”
{ background: “transparent”, // so this port’s background can be picked by the mouse
fromSpot: go.Spot.Right, // links only go from the right side to the left side
toSpot: go.Spot.Left }, // allow drawing links from or to this port
$(go.Shape,
{ width: 12, height: 12, column: 0, strokeWidth: 2, margin: 4 },
new go.Binding(“figure”, “figure”),
new go.Binding(“fill”, “color”)),
$(go.TextBlock,
{ margin: new go.Margin(0, 2), column: 1, font: “bold 13px sans-serif”, editable: true },
new go.Binding(“text”, “name”)),
$(go.TextBlock,
{ margin: new go.Margin(0, 2), column: 2, font: “13px sans-serif”, editable: true },
new go.Binding(“text”, “info”))
);

If you try to edit the "field2"and the “fieldThree” of the Record1 node you can see the distance of the textbox editor increasing.

The strange thing is that after one text has been modified, if you try to re-edit text it starts to show the editor in the right place for every textBlock.

Can you please check that behaviour, as I have the same problem in another similar table?

Many thanks,
Andre

Thanks for reporting this. This bug will be fixed in the next release, in both 1.3.* and 1.4.* streams.
I’m not sure when that will be (it certainly won’t be this week!), but probably within the next couple of weeks.