Using svg as the image format

The JGo user guide mentions support for rendering GIF and JPEG formats. Also explains the use of SVG to capture the whole state of the graph. Can SVG ( as an image format ) incorporated into the graph for image rendering? If yes, how?
Thanks,
Johnny

[QUOTE=jalcantara]
The JGo user guide mentions support for rendering GIF and JPEG formats. Also explains the use of SVG to capture the whole state of the graph. Can SVG ( as an image format ) incorporated into the graph for image rendering? If yes, how?
Thanks[/quote]

I assume you’re asking about how to display SVG in a JGoImage, right?
You can try the SVGImage class, which extends JGoImage. Download from:
http://www.nwoods.com/forum/uploads/SVGImage.java

That’s right, thanks Walter.

is there anything else useful in that directory, or is there anyway for us to take a look there. Thanks.

hi there
i was trying to use this class but i faced many problems

1. getImage return ImageData while code try to override it as
    public Image getImage

2. Function loadImage is called wih parameters image and boolean which is not avilable. ( loadImage (img, true); are found)
    note i’m using JGoSWT5.1Eval / JRE 1.5 / batik 1.6 / Eclipse 3.1
    can you send me an updated version of this class?
    Thanks

hi again<?:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>
To be more specific, I’m using JGoSWT5.1Eval / JRE 1.5 / batik 1.6 / Eclipse 3.1 and want to load SVG file to JGoIconicNode , Is this supported by JGo , If Yes , How?<o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance<o:p></o:p>
Sami<o:p></o:p>

I’m sorry, but the SVGImage class is only available for AWT/Swing, it’s not available for SWT.