We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.2.2.
- Version 1.2 includes a lot of performance improvements – everything takes a lot less memory than before, and many things should be a bit faster too.
- We have added support for drawing separator lines between some or all rows and/or columns of a Table Panel.
- You can now customize Links in more ways than before.
- There are additional ways to navigate or operate on trees.
- We have added several new samples.
- We have added an “extensions” folder: Extensions. This holds several sample apps which depend on the regular GoJS library plus extension classes inheriting from Layout, Tool, or CommandHandler.
- We now supply a type definition file for TypeScript: GoJS.d.ts.
A full list of changes preceding this version is available in the Change Log.
Changes for 1.2.2
- Added CommandHandler functions: CommandHandler.showContextMenu and CommandHandler.canShowContextMenu.
- Added key-binding for Menu key to invoke CommandHandler.showContextMenu.
- Fixed TextEditingTool sizing in some configurations.
- Shape.strokeDashArray now checks for zero, negative, and non-number values, and there is a fix for non-native dash drawing with offsets.
- Fixed miscellaneous sizing issues with near-zero sized Diagrams.