We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.2.8
- Version 1.2 includes a lot of performance improvements – everything takes a lot less memory than before, and many things should be a bit faster too.
- We have added support for drawing separator lines between some or all rows and/or columns of a Table Panel.
- You can now customize Links in more ways than before.
- There are additional ways to navigate or operate on trees.
- We have added several new samples.
- We have added an “extensions” folder: Extensions. This holds several sample apps which depend on the regular GoJS library plus extension classes inheriting from Layout, Tool, or CommandHandler.
- We now supply a type definition file for TypeScript: GoJS.d.ts.
A full list of changes preceding this version is available in the Change Log.
Version 1.2.8 just has a few bug fixes, to bring it up-to-date with 1.3 beta.