We are pleased to announce the release of GoJS version 1.3.7.
Changes for 1.3.7:
- Fixed Set.toList.
- Fixed the Diagram.model property setter to call Diagram.clearSelection before actually replacing the model.
- Fixed Picture measuring scenarios where it would incorrectly prefer a stretch value over the desiredSize when both were given.
- The Link.points setter now also accepts an Array of numbers representing point values ([x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3], etc.)
- There is now a "Get Started with GoJS" page, at http://gojs.net/latest/learn.
- Version 1.3 includes support for generating SVG. Please read Generating SVG.
- We have added several new samples demonstrating integration with RequireJS andAngularJS, as well as a Tournament sample and a Seating Chart sample.
- There is now a BPMN editor with supporting extension classes.
- The styles of the standard adornments for selection and tool handles has been changed to be more blue. Any custom adornments that you have defined are unaffected.
- On a Macintosh keyboard commands now use the Command key instead of Control.
- The DraggingTool and LinkingTools now support dragging a single Link and disconnecting/reconnecting a link to one or two new ports: the DraggingTool.dragsLink and the LinkingBaseTool.isUnconnectedLinkValid property.
- In-place text editing now automatically selects all of the existing text.
- We have updated the type definition file for TypeScript: GoJS.d.ts
- There are a few performance improvements and a bunch of bug fixes.
- We have added the Robot sample in the extensions directory, demonstrating the simulation of input events, which can be useful for automated test systems.
A full list of changes preceding this version is available in the Change Log.