We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.3 beta 3, GoJS 1.3 beta.
- Version 1.3 includes support for generating SVG. Please read Generating SVG.
- We have added several new samples demonstrating integration with RequireJS and AngularJS.
- The styles of the standard adornments for selection and tool handles has been changed to be more blue. Any custom adornments that you have defined are unaffected.
- On a Macintosh keyboard commands now use the Command key instead of Control.
- The DraggingTool and LinkingTools now support dragging a single Link and disconnecting/reconnecting a link to one or two new ports: the DraggingTool.dragsLink and the LinkingTool.isUnconnectedLinkValid property.
- In-place text editing now automatically selects all of the existing text.
- We have updated the type definition file for TypeScript: GoJS.d.ts.
- There are a few performance improvements and a bunch of bug fixes.
A full list of changes preceding this version is available in the Change Log.