Which Event gets raised when ports are changed for link?

Which event gets fired when ports are changed for link ? I need to save the diagram when only ports are changed.

I’m sorry but I do not understand your question.

In my view ports are not changed when links are connected or disconnected. You can change ports by implementing the linkConnected and/or linkDisconnected event handlers in order to modify ports, but by default no modification of the color or size or shape of a port will occur.

Well, following is the template for nodes defined -

current.goObj(go.Shape,
        {
            name: "SHAPE",
            fill: current.ActivityNodeFill, stroke: current.ActivityNodeStroke,
            portId: "",
            //width: 100, height: 100,
            fromLinkable: true, toLinkable: true,
            fromSpot: go.Spot.AllSides, toSpot: go.Spot.AllSides,
            stretch: go.GraphObject.Fill,
        },

Using LinkShifting tool, I am able to change the spot where link is connected to the node.

On selectionMoved, I am saving my diagram. But this event gets fired when some node is moved.
With this approach, when diagram is loaded again, I am able to see the spots correctly where link was connected.

Now, What i need is when the link connected point gets shifted (using LinkShiftingTool), I need to immediately save diagram.
Hope this clears the expectation.

So your nodes have a single port, and the ports are not modified when a link is connected or modified.

Rather than trying to handle each modification case separately, why not add a “ModelChanged” DiagramEvent listener that saves the model after each transaction?
For example, in the Diagram initialization:

"ModelChanged": function(e) {
        if (e.isTransactionFinished) saveModel(e.diagram.model);
      }