Changes for 1.1.7
- Fixed addition and removal of Parts from the temporary layers causing the diagram's bounds to update.
- Initial Diagram setup such as Diagram.initialContentAlignment now occurs at the end of the first transaction, not at the transaction's start.
- Fixed GraphObject.alignment so that it correctly re-measures the GraphObject in all cases.
- Fixed updating of tooltips when the viewport changes without any mouse move.
- Fixed TableRow and TableColum visibility within Table Panels.
- TwoWay Bindings now update data properties by calling Model.setDataProperty, thereby updating other bindings on the same property.
Get the latest supported version at: http://gojs.net/latest.The change log is at: Change Log.