http://gojs.net/beta now has the next beta release. The following features have been added:
- Added Diagram.copyParts, Diagram.removeParts, Diagram.moveParts methods.
- Added Link.isLabeledLink property, equivalent to
link.labelNodes.count > 0, but more convenient.
- Added Panel.TableRow and Panel.TableColumn Panel types, for use as elements of a Panel of type Panel.Table.
The first beta had the following new features:
- Added TreeModel to allow creating tree-structured graphs without the use of separate link data objects. Many (but not all) samples involving trees have been updated to make use of a TreeModel.
- Added Node.findTreeParentLink, Node.findTreeParentNode, Node.findTreeChildrenLinks, Node.findTreeChildrenNodes for your convenience. For example, see the updated Local View sample.
- Changed TreeLayout.path to default to new value TreeLayout.PathDefault, which chooses logical tree direction based on Diagram.isTreePathToChildren.
- Added GraphLinksModel.archetypeNodeData for automatically adding a node data to a GraphLinksModel when there is an unresolved reference in a link data. For example, see the updated Beat Paths sample.
- Added Iterator.first method for your convenience.
- New features for Diagram.makeImage and Diagram.makeImageData can now specify position, size, scale, and maxSize of the resulting Diagram image.
- Added introduction pages for Diagram Images, Local Printing, and Server-side Image Creation.
- Added CommandHandler.zoomToFit command, invoked by
- Modified TextBlock greeking (drawing lines instead of text at very small sizes) to be more accurately placed.
- Fixed alignment of vertexes in layouts that use networks to be based on center of Part.locationObject, except for Groups which align to the center of the whole Group.