Version 2.1.0 beta is now available. The kits are listed on the evaluation page.
Changes since v2.0.2
- Added Genogram sample, for showing family trees with attributes/markers on each person
- Added Serpentine sample, showing a custom layout
- Added Swim Lanes sample, showing one way to use Groups as "lanes"
- Added Sequence Diagram sample
- Improved some cases of Link JumpOvers or JumpGaps not jumping over zero-length segments
- Fixed Node.FindPort after a non-Part.VisualElement has changed its Node.PortId from the empty string to null or vice-versa
- Improved routing of AvoidsNodes Links within Groups
- Improved AvoidsNodes routing not to compute special route when default orthogonal routing does not cross over any nodes
- Fixed the drawing of the Diagram.Background over the whole area of the bitmap produced by DiagramPanel.MakeBitmap
- Added TreeLayout.RootVertexes property, to enable specifying roots without referring to their Nodes
- Added TreePath.Default enumeration. As the value of TreeLayout.Path, the layout uses the Diagram.TreePath to decide whether edges go from the parent to the children or vice-versa.
- Fixed a TreeLayout exception when routing edges with dummy vertexes
- Added DraggingTool.IsRealtime; when set to false, a drag inside a diagram shows a representation of the dragged parts instead of moving the dragged parts. You can customize what is shown by overriding the DraggingTool.MakeDragImage virtual method.
- Added CommandHandler.ZoomFactor, to more easily control the percentage at which the IncreaseZoom and DecreaseZoom change the Diagram’s scale.
- Added CommandHandler.ZoomToFit command and corresponding methods, invoked by Alt-Z. Invoke twice in a row to restore the original viewport.