Hi and thanks in advance for taking the time to reply. As with most of my forum posts, I am sure that all I need to do to find the answer is post a stupid question. Moments later I will find the answer. So here goes.
- It is recommended that we not use the binary formatter due to its tight coupling with the class structure. It sure is easy though. Can you tell me how it might go bad in the future?
- I would like to have a transparent tool bar float near my text that is being edited. The toolbar will contain formatting functions. Is there an example of this anywhere?
- I would like to have a CAD cross-hair (full field). What do I override to make that happen?
- I would like to be able to trim lines, arcs, ellipses, etc. Any examples?
- I would like to edit image properties like color, hue, saturation, crop, etc. Any examples?
<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> Thanks again!