About the combination of node's style

Hello everyone, I am trying to use nodeTemplate to construct a specific kind of node with some functions.

Something good to know in advance:

To fulfill what our needs, we used double-tree structure to arrange the nodes.
Our tree could expand both way dynamically (click the button and then expand)

Our goal:

Basically, we try to do both the clickable button on left and the PanelExpanderButton on right.

Now:
This is what we had accomplished so far
p3
We found it so hard to combine the ‘Spot’(for the ‘plus button’) and ‘Vertical’(for the PanelExpanderButton / dropdown) style into one node. We used ‘Table’ also to put two kind’s of color in one rectangle node (the second pic). And our node Template become so complicated .

And tips how could we do that? Thanks you so much for your help!

I could add some code up here later if you need it!

Thanks you!

What do you want it to look like when it’s expanded? I think you’re probably on the right track. Here’s an example:

Thank you for your reply!

However, I do somehow need to change the Diagram.linkTemplate instead of using the default one.
In that case, will this example works? Thanks!

Yes, of course you can use this node template with any link template you like when you build your app.

Great! I think this work for me. By the way, how can I modify the code in GraphLinksModel to align the info like this image after expanded.
p4

I used new go.Binding(“itemArray”, “info”) and itemTempl before to make the dropdown. How could I do this using the ‘GraphLinksModel’ way? Thanks!

Oh I think I found a solution!