Academic Licensing Question

Hi, I’m a student at the University of Duisburg-Essen in Germany and I’m currently working in two projects as part of my masters studies where GoJS could definitely be useful. The first one is a ERD modelling tool as support for a lecture the undergrad students need to take (Enterprise Modelling 1), the second is for my master project.

What would be necessary to obtain an academic license for this?

David S.

I have forwarded your question to

Hi, I haven’t got any reply from you guys yet. Can you please help me?

(Apparently this has been handled by email.)

Yes thanks.