Aggregation and composition links

Hi, I am trying gojs for the first time, I am new to this, and I am trying to make a dynamic UML class diagram and I need to make the aggregation and generalization links draggable.
I am using gojs 2.0.3

How would you like your users to be able to drag those links? Under what circumstances and to what effects?

When he clicks on the link he should be able to chose the type of the link. I managed to make the link draggable but I can’t change its head’s shape.

There are many different ways to do that. You could implement a context menu. Or you could implement buttons in the selection Adornment. Or commands from HTML that modify any selected links. Or even more choices.

I displayed the different links and the user can drag and drop the one that responds to his needs. That seemed easier as i’m not familiar with javascript and gojs.
Thank you for your help.

That doesn’t help with letting the user change the type of an existing link.

But showing several links of different types and letting them choose which one to drag-and-drop is OK too. Have you seen this sample: Draggable Link ?
If you are using a Palette, you can include Links as items in the palette by adding them as link data in the model.

Notice in the code of that Draggable Link sample how it initializes the Palette. It has a special link template that gets the points of each link route from the model data, so that you can control how each Link looks in the Palette.

Yes I am using a palette and I used that example to control the look of each link indeed.
Thanks