Ajax Update Panel Question

I have a goView and I would on ObjectGotSelection load a user control based on the type of object selected

<GoWeb:GoView runat="server" TabIndex="1" NoPost="true" ImagePage="GoWebImage.axd" ScriptFile="GoWeb.js" CssFile="GoWeb.css" ID="goView1" Height="464px" Width="620px" OnObjectGotSelection="goView1_ObjectGotSelection" /> </td> <td valign="top"> <asp:UpdatePaneL runat="server" ID="PnlControls" UpdateMode="Conditional" ChildrenAsTriggers="false"> <ContentTemplate> <uc1:Wellcompletion ID="ucWellCompletion" runat="server" Visible="false" /> </ContentTemplate> <Triggers> <asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger ControlID="goView1" EventName="ObjectGotSelection" /> </Triggers>

</asp:UpdatePaneL>

protected void goView1_ObjectGotSelection(object sender, GoSelectionEventArgs e) { AssetEntityUI node = e.GoObject as AssetEntityUI; if (node != null) { ucWellCompletion.Visible = true; } }
It works only if NoPost is set to true, but goView does not shows any dropped nodes.
Please help me with this problem.
Regards,
What version are you using?
> It works only if NoPost is set to true, but goView does not shows any dropped nodes.
meaning Drag and Drop from a palette isn't working?

Jake, I am using 3.0.2.2 in VS2005 and Ajax 1.0 extensions.

What I want is to have a user control loaded each time object IconicNode is dropped on canvas based on the object type.
So Airplane object will have different user control than a bike.
I was thinking of using ObjectGotSelection event to do this and create control there.
If I use NoPost set to false everything is working but my control is not created, I guess because there is no post back event executed.
If I set NoPost to true and wrap entire goview within update panel it works but user satisfaction (visible postback on each goview event) is not acceptable.
Can you point me to the solution how to load a user control in Nopost=true
Regards, Tom Brzeski