ASP.NET 2.0 Licence Issue on Deployment

I have created an ASP.NET 2.0 website with GoDiagram integrated. I have added the license.licx files with the correct version of GoWeb specified. In the development environemnt everything works as expected. On deployment I am getting an invalid license error on the page with GoDiagram embedded. The deployment is not using a precompiled website as teh deployment model. Any suggestions?

If you had upgraded from ASP.NET 1.x, did you remove any VersionName assignment statements?

No. This is a new project built entirely in 2.0.

If you are using Visual Studio 2005, did you invoke the Build Runtime Licenses command? Is there an App_Licenses.dll?
I assume you have read the GoWebIntro.doc file for GoWeb 2.4. There may be some other things that I can’t think of at the moment.

Yes, I built the App_license.dll and it is in the Bin directory of the web app. I’ve reviewed the documentation and don’t see anything that should be hanging me up. The tool works great in developemnt. I particulary like the Layout feature set, it rocks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know other customers have gotten this to work, but maybe there’s some special circumstance in your configuration we don’t know about.
Can you e-mail me the licenses.licx file and the error message(s)?
Thanks.

I think I got it resolved. I originally used version 2.3.1 when I built the application. The project was referencing the 2.3.1 dll's and the licenses were being generated for 2.4.1. Once I cleaned up the project and linked in the correct dll's and Go components, it seems to be working. I'll keep you posted if there are any other issues. Turns out it was sleep deprived user error. Thanks so very much for the fantastic support. You were a great help with the previous email; it made me think to check the versions out. The support was awesome.