Automatic Layout of screen

Hi Support,

We are trying to write UI tests and have an issue that the the diagram automaticaly adjust / layout to the right when we add nodes. This causes the UI test to faiul since it is expecting certain nodes at certain locations. Is it possible to turn off this behavior?

Thanks,
Frank

Locations in diagram coordinates or in viewport coordinates? In other words, is the layout moving nodes or is everything scrolled?

Hi Walter,

As soon as we add a node the whole diagram shifts to the left. I guess to keep nodes visible so I assume this is the viewport that you are mentioning. It moves until a certain amount of nodes have been added and then stops and shows the scrollbar as soon as the last node added is out of the viewport. We are just interested in the movment in the beginning since we are not adding a lot of nodes for the test.
Regards,
Frank

Hi Walter,

I think it has to do with the HorizontalContentAlignment property causing this behavior
Frank

OK, so you are talking about scrolling causing the nodes and links to appear shifted, not because they were actually moved in diagram coordinates.

Try setting HorizontalContentAlignment=“Stretch” VerticalContentAlignment=“Stretch” on the go:Diagram.