BPMN Subprocess size problem in BPMN Example

When I checked earlier, your server was still using 1.6.13. Now I see it has been updated and the links appear to be routing correctly. Are you still having problems?

Yeah that must be because of caching problem. Well what I want if it is possible that after subprocess collapsing link restore in the same path as it was before expand.

First image shows state of diagram when it is constructed from xml/bpmn file.

Second is state after I expanded and then collapsed subprocess node.

I don’t know why the link from subprocess going to bottom side of exclusive event instead into left side like it was before expanding. I think something changed for link but internally not from my side.

Ahh I see. After rerouting, the lengths of the link’s segments don’t have enough space to allow for a link from the right side of the subprocess to the left side of the exclusive event. You could either set the positions of the nodes to allow for more space between them, letting the link segments fit, or you could specify a toPort for that particular link if you want to guarantee it goes into the left side of the exclusive event node.

Ok I will try to solve that using ports. I will let you know if I eventually stuck.

Yeah setting toPort for link helped. Thank you.