Can you give me a hint

About a year ago, I wrote a web application using GoDiagram to create some org charts and flow charts. It works wonderfully!

The original application was written in VB. Now, I am re-writing the application in C# with major structural changes. Those shouldn’t really affect the way the GoView works.

However, when I try to run the application in debug mode from Visual Studio, I get an error when the browser attempts to render the GoView.

I get “Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected”
and this code is highlighted:

onload=“goInit(‘ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$ctl00$ctl00$GoView1’,‘ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$ctl00$ctl00$GoView1’,‘5b01ed4442bd4e1dba1108bd5881baf5’,true,‘GoWebImage.axd’,’’,(typeof goview_ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$ctl00$ctl00$GoView1==‘undefined’?null:goview_ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$ctl00$ctl00$GoView1),true,1)”

I create the GoView dynamically and add it to the ContentPlaceHolder1 control.

The onload event listed above is contained in the image tag for the GoWebImage.axd image.

I am at a loss for how to debug this.

Any hints would really be appreciated.
Thank you

Have you set a breakpoint at “goInit” in goWeb.js to see if you get to that point?

Well it is pretty difficult to put a break point in the javascript file when I failed to include the GoWeb.js in my project !

OK. That fixed it.

Thank you very much.

Embarrassed
Embarrassed